Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nene11xx Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 04:21 AM
    Paranormal
    My friend stays in a house that is haunted things get thrown doors slammed things missing and found in weird places like behind the TV physically scratched etc . I was told not to go but me being 14 and interested in the paranormal I went back . Me and the owner of the house ae very alike things that happen to her (in paranormal incidents) happen to me and one night I stayed and two people left for a few hours because they were freaked out as me and the owner sat up in our sleep and started speaking to each other in a different language ? One time after we had all the lights of and some candes we were asking questions and found ou that is 11 ghosts in the house and one demon . I ran up stairs to get something and herd a loud growling behind me (I know that they feed of fear so tried to ignore it ) when I went back downstairs we went round the room asking who it wanted and when they said me I heard a noise lik the grudge (best way to put it ) and it was so loud in my ear and I was against a wall my friend ran out terrified but I will never forget that noise ,months later I feel as if there is always something uncomfortable with me ? Could this thing be following me ?

Dec 21, 2011, 04:31 AM
    Its almost as if I got attachted to this house , when I wasn't there I felt... homesick you could say
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 21, 2011, 04:14 PM
    Demons don't feed on fear.

Dec 24, 2011, 01:54 PM
    Anybad energyis helped by the fear

Dec 24, 2011, 02:14 PM
    The only thing fear does in paranormal situations is that it puts an individual in a position to be taken advantage of by the spirit(s).
    thegoodguy11 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 12:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    The only thing fear does in paranormal situations is that it puts an individual in a position to be taken advantage of by the spirit(s).
    Hauntinghelper I have a question for you... are all spirits evil??

Jul 13, 2012, 07:10 PM
    No, not all spirits are evil. However, the ones that most people deal with ARE.

Humans have spirits... which are sent to their eternity at death. Angels are spirits, and the bible shows us very clearly their role. The majority of spiritual encounters people are faced with are demonic.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodguy11 View Post
    Hauntinghelper I have a question for you.........are all spirits evil?????

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was it paranormal or something else? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so I had something happen to me a long time ago when my son was first born and my hubby and I lived on base in pendleton in California. One night after I laid my son down and went to bed I was almost asleep when I suddenly heard a strange buzzing/vibrating type sound like an energy of some...

Ask a paranormal [ 1 Answers ]

When I was young, I had many accidents. When I remember them, I am looking at myself from a distance. On 1 occasion, I think I had an out of body experience (when I broke my neck) and when I woke up, I had changed in my head. On 1 occasion, an aura reader said I had no aura below my neck just...

Paranormal [ 4 Answers ]

My brother in laws brought a women home too their mothers house whilst she was a away whilst one of the boys was with the women down stairs she started talking all gibberish like in another language anyway the brother went to sleep and after a few hours the other brother came in to find the women...

What do you know about the paranormal? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a presence in my bedroom that attacks me every once in a while. What I mean is if you have seen the last Harry Potter Movie where Voldimort gets into Harry's body and Harry is able to talk to him and tell him that he is sorry that he will never feel love etc and then Voldimort leaves...

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

View more questions Search