Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    A.Haider Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 02:40 AM
    What on temprature and off temprature in coil?
    What is on and off coil temprature in cooling coling coil
    maaas06 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 09:14 PM
    On Coil Temperature : Is the temperature of air before the coil (Air Still hot before entering the cooling coil for example)

Off Coil Temperature : Is the temperature of air After the coil (Air is cold and treated after leaving the cooling coil for example)
    Off coil tempertature is the supply air temperature usually if there is no reheat after the coil

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My water to air fhp heater keeps running after the thermostat hits the temprature. [ 0 Answers ]

The fan stops spinning but it sounds like it's still running. It also stays on in the off position on the thermostat. I can turn it off with the circuit breaker.

I have Maytag CWG4100, when I set temprature to 350 it will not start oven gas smell [ 0 Answers ]

When I set temp to 35 or 450 it will go to 75 and stop but gas flame do not start. I can only see yellow start up light. I can smell gas that coming out but its not starting flame

Temprature [ 2 Answers ]

I don't have any idea for this question... "Explain the effect of surface area exposed to the air on the rate of cooling of hot water?:o"

Ducted heating - hot air does not blow (only room temprature air blows through duct) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I have an old ducted heater (gas) located outside my house. Not sure of the name only could see a sticker saying Southern Heating. The thermostat inside the house is like a dial, make is honeywell. When I set the thermostat any where from 15 degrees to 30 degrees, I can hear the...

New Outside Condsing Unit, Bad indoor Coil - Go with Heat Pump or Buy New Coil? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi All, Here is my issue. Recently, our home warranty company paid to replace a 25 year old 7 SEER Borg Warner outside unit, but swore up and down that the indoor Borg Warner Coil would be OK with the new 10 SEER Carrier. We no longer have this home warranty company and they are not standing...

View more questions Search