Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaryn2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 12:44 AM
    18 year old dating a minor
    I am 16 turning 17 in July and the guy I like is 18 turning 19 in January! He is from Sudan, so he has already had sex when he was 13 and I'm still a virgin
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 21, 2011, 12:49 AM
    Do you have a question concerning this situation ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 21, 2011, 04:41 AM
    What does him not being a virgin have to do with anything? There are no laws that cover dating. Any laws deal with sexual activity and we would need to know where you are (generally) to know whether it would be illegal to have sex with him.

However, since you only say you like him and do not say what your relationship is, its probably to early to be thinking about sex.

The other issue is your parents approval. Until you are 18 you are under their control. If they refuse to let you have a relationship with him, then he could be in legal trouble for defying them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 21, 2011, 08:44 AM
    And no him being from anywhere does not justify having sex at 13, so he is from another country and did not learn to control his sexual urges.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Minor dating a minor.3 year difference, does it matter? [ 13 Answers ]

OK I turn 16 on April 28th, this girl turns 13 in September, I thought I heard something about a law stating something about it being illegal for someone to date 3 years younger than them. She's just a couple months off,and she is really mature, but I'm worried about her parents being able to...

Dating of a minor with a 19 year old [ 4 Answers ]

Can a 15 year old date a 19 year old if the moher allows, withou the 19 year old being prosecuted, even if the biological father who has joint custody disagrees?

A minor dating an 18 year old. [ 6 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and I'm dating a 18 year old.My parents are okay with us dating but my step father is saying threats that's he's going to call the police one day.Will my boyfriend get in trouble for dating me?

Dating a minor [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 21 year old in the military to date and have sex with a 17 year old in the state of New Mexico if the state legal age of consent is 17?

View more questions Search