Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruchi10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 10:25 PM
    How to convince parents for love marriage?
    Hi, I am Jain Girl (manglik) and I'm in love with a Brahmin boy (non manglik) and want to marry him as he is a perfect match for me. But my family wants me to get marry with a jain boy which they will select for me. They have a great faith on me as I am staying away from my family because of my job.
    Once I tried to tell my mom about it, but she dined it and tried to convince me emotionally and when I argued with her, she spoke everything to my dad and he became very upset.
    Now they are looking for a jain boy and every now & then they send a new photo and bio data to me.
    I am not getting a way to tell them that I want to marry the guy I love. Please help me and suggest the best way to convince them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2011, 10:44 PM
    You should have this boy and perhaps his father, go speak to your parents. In fact before you spoke to them, they should have spoken to your father first to get his permission

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince parents for love marriage? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello Friends, I am a Punjabi-gujjar boy and I am in love with a Punjabi-Brahmin girl since the year 2004. Our situation is very different from that of a simple inter-cast love marriage. Please read carefully, understand the situation and then suggest something really effective. In the year 2007...

How to Convince parents for Love marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, My name is Sandhya and I belong to a middle class family with Genaral-VaishyaVani Caste.I love a Boy who is also from middle class family and from General-KKshatriya Maratha caste. The problem is I had a break up with a guy of same caste before this guy came to my life. My breakup...

How to convince parents for love marriage? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 year girl and I'm in love with 23 year guy, that guy has two brothers elder to him. My parents getting marriage proposal to me and I got frustated and I broke my matter to my dad. Initially he was in dilama and he said that he will try to accept. But now he is threatening me to marry guy...

View more questions Search