Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitchsc Posts: 802, Reputation: 7

Dec 20, 2011, 07:10 PM
    Need Power Supply Voltage for HP 2311x Monitor
    Someone gave me an HP 2311x Monitor (a new model) missing the external switching power supply. I'd like to replace it with a generic (due to the high cost of purchasing it from HP), but all I can find out is the power consumption of the monitor (33w).

I have Googled this every way I can think of, but can't find the DC output voltage spec. Even HP couldn't tell me.

Does anyone have an idea how I can find this power supply output voltage?

Thanks...
    jeffs1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 09:44 AM
    The power supply is 12 volt, 3.33A. What came with mine is a LiteOn Model PA-1041-0

Jan 2, 2012, 11:46 AM
    Thank you very much Jeff. Can I assume that the center pin is + ?
    jeffs1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2012, 12:35 PM
    Sorry, I forgot to mention that. The center is "+" and the outside is "-"

Jan 2, 2012, 12:56 PM
    Thanks so much Jeff. This is perfect. I've had this question posted for some time now, and was about to give up on getting the info. You've been very helpful.

Happy New Year...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16V ~1000ma power supply to power an aplliance that requires a 14V ~800ma help? [ 3 Answers ]

Can I use 16V ~1000ma power supply to power an aplliance that requires a 14V ~800ma power supply nomally? I have been told that it should be possible and not create any problems. Please help the lead I require will not be here in time and I need something to do the job immidieately! Thank you for...

Power Supply Voltage [ 4 Answers ]

Is it fine to set 230v on power supply in US?

Difference between supply voltage and input voltage? [ 2 Answers ]

Consider a Common Emitter amplier circuit, there'll be two inputs present in which one is applied at the base of the transistor and other at collector I want to know 1)what is difference between that two voltages ? 2)need to use both in the same circuit? ...

Why do we get low voltage power supply? [ 1 Answers ]

In India, appliances are 220 volts enabled. However, many Electricity Boards often provide mains power at less than 220 volts. What are the possible reasons? Is it because of technical inefficiency? On the consumer end, if the "actual load" is higher than the "connected load" (as shown by the...

View more questions Search