Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    az35 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Feb 11, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Can implantation occur in just a few days after conception?
    Hello everyone... I started my period on Jan. 25... I took an ovulation test which was positive on Feb. 6th... I had intercourse on my most fertile days. I then started to spot 4 days later for a couple days... could this be "implantation bleeding"? I am very regular with my menstral cycle (28) and am starting to get a little worried. Ive had two kids already and have never experienced this... let me know if you have heard of implantation occurring so early... thanks
    PoshMama Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2007, 10:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by az35
    Hello everyone......I started my period on Jan. 25......I took an ovulation test which was positive on Feb. 6th......I had intercourse on my most fertile days. I then started to spot 4 days later for a couple days.....could this be "implantation bleeding"? I am very regular with my menstral cycle (28) and am starting to get a little worried. Ive had two kids already and have never experienced this......let me know if you have heard of implantation occuring so early.........thanks
    This is exactly what happened to me, so yet it is possible :-)
    Don't forget every pregnancy is different. And if or when implantation occurs means nothing to be honest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

Rigor mortis always occur? [ 2 Answers ]

Does rigor mortis always occur? My friend just passed away last week and I noticed that his body was still as 'soft' as alive and by the time I touched him (wear new clothe), it was already 8 hrs after death. He died of heart disease. May I know why is it so? I read some articles somewhere...

What's ths SOONEST Implant. Bleeding can occur? [ 6 Answers ]

I would appreciate any opinions or experiences relating to my issue. I am wondering if it is even POSSIBLE to have implantation bleeding as soon as 2 weeks after the START of my LMP. I started LMP on Sept. 16th, (I have only a 4-5 day menstruation) and had unprotected sex on the night of the 25th....

Childhood experiences no longer occur. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm 15. This TECHNICALLY makes me a teenager... which isn't far from being a child... which sounds stupid for me to say childhood in the first place. Anyway... When I was little, starting at the age of 5 (which is as far back as I can remember) I would sleepwalk. I'd sleepwalk and...

One of those days [ 15 Answers ]

I am at work. I have a lot to do. I don't want to do anything. It is 10:50. I am in a give-a-$hit mood. I find myself being ornery with co-workers (in a fun way.) Trying to look busy in front of the boss. :cool: So on and so forth. Is anyone else having that kind of a day where they...

View more questions Search