Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anga18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 10:34 AM
    I had unprotected sex on September 15, 2011 and I had the pregnancy symptoms and I took a home pregnancy and negative. And now its December, 20, 2011 and no period and help

I had unprotected sex on September 15, 2011 and I had the pregnancy symptoms and I took a home pregnancy and negative. And now its December, 20, 2011 and no period and I had some spotting like the first week and I think I am 14 weeks need help I had unproted sex the day after my period was over with help plez
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 20, 2011, 03:24 PM
    Threads merged, please only one thread on a topic.

It may take several hours, even a day or two for the right expert to see and answer your question. Over the next few days you should be getting several answers.

Your post makes it sound like you only did "ONE" pregnancy test. How many tests have you done, and how long after the pregnancy did you take the test. Have you taken a test recently?

If you take a test now and it shows negative you need to see your doctor, as it can be an infection, a STD or other medical issues that need review.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Dec 21, 2011, 09:13 AM
    Call your doctor and explain what your experiencing. If you haven't recently had an exam and blood test, now is the time to do so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant? Got intimate & gt regular period aftr 10 days, then nxt month missed period [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are in a real confused and tensed state. We love each other more than anything, or anybody.. Last month, one night we became intimate, and I rubbed my penis (not the tip) against her vagina.. We have never had intercourse.. And I have never ejaculated on her.. Last month...

Unprotected sex 7 days before period was due and still got period? Pregnant or not? [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex for the second time, it was 7 days before my period was due, condom split but he pulled out as soon as it did because he felt it split.. I was worried about it all week and then exactly 7 days after I got my normal period an it lasted the normal amount of time as...

Could I be pregnant, 44 days late on period sex 2 days after last period [ 2 Answers ]

Last period was 14-19 August, I had sex 2 days after it on 21st then again on 10th 22nd and 24th of September, I've not had my period since it has been 39 days and still no period, I was sick 24th September while brushing my teeth in morning, my nipples are a little darker than usual but not soar,...

View more questions Search