Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    begemot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 09:45 AM
    Ac york model dm150n15n2aaa1a?
    I need wiring diagram for heating system of this unit
    begemot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 10:00 AM
    If I supply 24 v to the gas valve of this unit and light it up manually system is working but in automatik mode there is no spark on the high voltage transformer. Transformer was replaced and circuit board also was replaced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"No heat" on York m/n P3CUD model furnace. Need help. [ 0 Answers ]

Cust complained about no heat. Arrived at residence and immediately found bad spiral type HSI that was cracked-replaced with Sil-Nitride type. Also suspected old W/R 50E/47-070 Ignition control-replaced with universal control. Cleaned & checked burners, flame sensor(flame sense reading @...

How to find wiring for a York split system Model H2RA030S06A [ 1 Answers ]

Hou to find wiring for a York split system Model H2RA030S06A Thank you.

York furnace model #p1ddb12n08001c [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced my gas valve because it was cutting off after a few minutes of operation. This worked great for about a month or so but now it is doing the same thing again. Is there another issue or is the gas new gas valve bad too? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Reedlr

York Model P1CK, ignites then locks out after 5 cycles [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a York P1CK D1N06401A natural gas furnace in an upflow orientation. The equipment is 11 years old and has all original parts and controllers. The LED fault code is 8 flashes which, according to the Installation documentation ("Indicates that the flame has been lost 5 times during...

View more questions Search