Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtdevel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 09:05 AM
    Food safe sealants
    I need to line a sheeps horn with a product that is food safe and will be good for both hot and cold liquids. Any ideas?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 20, 2011, 09:08 AM
    Plastic or metal, really depends on what you have available and your level of confidence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Food safe in panama? [ 4 Answers ]

Is food safe to eat in Panama?

Any Food Safe Clear Coats ? [ 11 Answers ]

I have this great rustic, iron basket that has been sand blasted to get the old rust and inconsistencies out of it and now I want to put a coating over it so I can use the basket for napkins or maybe something else in my kitchen. I like how the natural rust has come out in it but don't want to put...

Food-safe glue [ 2 Answers ]

I have a couple of insulated plastic tumblers (double-walled, I think is the term). Anyway, the tumblers have come unglued due to frequent trips to the dishwasher, I guess. Rather than throwing them away, I would like to reglue the 'double-wall' pieces back together and keep using them. Does...

Food safe wood filler [ 1 Answers ]

I am making a wood cutting board need to fill some cracks what's safe

Safe people food and water [ 4 Answers ]

I know that chocolate, onions and chicken bones are bad for dogs. I hear some say garlic is good and others that say it is as bad as onions for a dog. I wanted to know which it is and what other foods are bad for dogs. Also mainly wanted to know if olive oil is safe for dogs. My dog has been...

View more questions Search