Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    almechel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 06:27 PM
    I am 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant
    At around 6:00 in the morning I am having my breakfast (1 PC of bread and 1 cop of brown coffee). After I finished my cup of brown coffee I experienced 1 minute of abdominal cramping like but baby is moving about 1 minute. Then at 9:22 in the morning when I went to the bathroom, I noticed small stinged brown of blood. Is this normal? I am 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant.

Check out some similar questions!

5 weeks 2 days pregnant and brown spotting [ 13 Answers ]

Hi guys! Thanks for all of the well wishes after the good news came. I am having some discharge... old brown blood mixed with mucous... very light. It isn't constant. I'll have it for a day or two and then nothing for three or four days. Had my blood drawn today for the full prenatal screen...

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have been bleeding on and off for 6 days [ 1 Answers ]

Went to the emergency room doctor tested me serveral time and yes I'm pregnant still and my HCG Level is at 800 so there reorder me to get my blood taken in 2 days my bleeding was just brown and light spotting then it was heavy red and then back to light pink and now red but and lightly spotting I...

I'm 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant and I get cramps? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 26 weeks and 3 days I been feeling cramps they go away for a sec and then I get them in my back it don't last nothing but 5 min, I'm worried because I work standing and had a miscarriage a year ago

I am 24 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I think I have food poisoning [ 6 Answers ]

My question is can it effect the baby? Yesterday morning I had 2 breakfast burritos from mcdonalds. When I was eating I told my husband that it tasted funny.. but I figured that it must be because I was a little congested and when I have nasal congestion everything tastes funny, well anyway,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.