Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Dec 19, 2011, 05:20 PM
    Can't remember the title of a book
    Ages ago I read about someone (I think it was a woman) who wrote a book that contained weird and funny things she'd heard people say throughout the year, I remember her talking about how she heard a woman arguing on her phone about how he 2couldn't buy her forgivness with cheesecake" or something along those lines, and I think that was the title of the book but I can't remember it! I also think it's a light blue colour with a bird or something on the cover. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I want to buy it for my friend for christmas x
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 19, 2011, 06:44 PM
    Was it -- You Cannot Buy My Forgiveness With Cheesecake! By Kate Naylor?

This book is available for download on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iBooks and on your computer with iTunes.

Description:
    An hilarious collection of conversations and conversational snippets overheard in Brighton & Hove, UK, by the Author Kate Naylor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember book title (Childrens/YA book) [ 4 Answers ]

I read a book in the early to mid 1990s with this plot: A girl, either a pre-teen or young teen, plays some game in front of a mirror. Suddenly she can see through the mirror to another girl who looks just like her, except inside the mirror it's obviously the 18th or 19th century. Somehow the...

I can't remember the title of the book... [ 0 Answers ]

I remember going to a book shop with my Dad and he knew the owner. He let me and my sister choose a book each and I chose a book about a boy, I think his name was Fred and he might have been poorly in bed whilst it was snowing outside. This is rather vague but I can't remember any more - can...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

View more questions Search