Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pisces2875 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 04:40 PM
    Ask a nurse free online chat?
    I gave my 14 year old daughter 6 tablespoons of allegry medicine instead of 6 teaspoons. What should I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 19, 2011, 04:53 PM
    What kind of allergy medicine?
    cwash3873 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 10:21 PM
    O Robitussin like 6hours ago, and I just gave him a aleve.
    necia2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2013, 10:19 PM
    Is it safe to eat fried canned salmon? Like salmon cakes/patties when pregnant?
    Elizabethp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2013, 08:27 PM
    Hi, I fell asleep on my heating pad about a week and a half ago ago burned the back of my right shoulder. It blistered and I put antibiotic cream on it and went on vacation where I was in the sun, pool and beach. It didn't hurt. It just itched and I continued to put the cream on daily.

Now I'm back home and it is clearly infected and oozing. On a scale of 1 to 10 it looks like a 6.5 in terms of burn, infection and over all grossness.

My question is: can I treat this like any other infection? Hydrogen peroxide followed by warm water, neosporin and a non stick bandage or or burns particularly unique in some way?

Thank you
    Elizabeth
    stacyreyes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2013, 07:36 AM
    I am having a overly heavy period can not have a tampon on more then an hour an a half very bad head ache and leg cramps... is there any way to ease the pain and is this a normal period

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free online nurse chat [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I've had the implant thing in my arm for about 2 and half years now, The 1st 2 yrs I didn't have a period, but now in the last few months I've had near like constant periods, its really bugging me, it will just start suddenly and won't stop from a week up to 6 weeks... :( Its also...

Chest pains [ 1 Answers ]

I started having chest pains on new years eve and went to er caus it felt like a weight was on my chest and sharp pains going down my left. I was diagnosed with constochondritis and was giving some inflamaton medication, but I'm still hurting and I take short breaths due to it hurting so bad to...

I was diagnosed with mono [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was diagnosed with mono a couple days ago after being in pain for a while. On Sunday my throat started to hurt extremely bad I can't eat, sleep, drink, nothing it hurts really bad and my neck is swollen. I can deal with the fever but when will the pain from my throat start to go away?

View more questions Search