Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ridderjan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 02:10 PM
    Apple and Entourage
    I've got a nasty problem, hopefully someone can help. My wife and I both use an Apple computer. Last night she has shut down hers an dthis afternoon she started her Apple up again. So far nothing new. But it appeared that her complete Entourage was gone. All her emails she ever received and had saved were lost. Her account was gone. Etcetera. What did go wrong and how can we retrieve her lost emails?
    I would be very grateful if some one can help me !
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Dec 20, 2011, 05:56 AM
    I have not dealt with Entourage in a couple years. Do you have a time machine or other back up? Office data is int the users document folder in a Microsoft office folder check to see if the backup and current folders match

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2008 word on desktop apple/send to apple laptop 2005word and doesn't display, why? [ 2 Answers ]

Document written in 2008 word sent to 2005 word both apple CPUs but document won't translate. Instead it is a bunch of sequential hyrogliphics? What process to Save to lesser update of word so document can open in older version? Or other solution Thank You Rein

Song on Entourage [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the song in the closing credits of last night's episode of Entourage?

Hyundai Entourage [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about the new Hyundai Entourage? Good? Bad?:rolleyes:

View more questions Search