Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lrestv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2004, 10:24 PM
    Breast on Fire and Pain in Chest
    I am 36 years old and I have a couple questions is it normal for one breast to feel like it is on fire?Sometimes hurts so bad I cry.And also lately been having
    Pain on left side of chest kind feels like I swallowed a marble that gets stuck in my chest.Can anyone help me to understand what's happening with me please?Thank you
    urmod4u Posts: 248, Reputation: 4

Nov 13, 2004, 04:59 AM
    Possibly your stomach (an ulcer). This is only one of the possibilities!!
    RUN - don't walk - to see a doctor - before it gets worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My breast like child please help [ 6 Answers ]

Hi every one My problem is that I have small breast like a child I will never doing a surgery I am thinking of a natural solution I am always hearing about the Natural Breast Enhancement Product that made of herbs but are they effective??

Sharp chest pain [ 3 Answers ]

I am a healthy 25 year old woman. I have low blood pressure and normal cholesterol levels. However, I started getting a rather sharp pain in my chest tonight. The pain is located just below my right breast. I was wondering if this could be from a pulled or strained muscle. About 10 hours...

Got Breast Milk? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a little embarrassing. My boobies are feeling heavy and swoll up. Im also leaking fluid from them. There is no way that I am pregnant because I have not been sexually active in 3 years. My children are both also 5 and 6 years old. Is this my body trying to tell me something? Maybe Im...

Breast Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on Depo-Ralovera for 7 years, 2 months ago the doctor took me off the injections because my bone density test came back abnormal, which was a little concerning but now that I have come off the injections my breasts are really sore and feel almost swollen, they feel as though they are...

How do I know if I got breast cancer [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm really worried sick if I got breast cancer cause on both breast I feel something hard and I never had that before what age can you get breast cancer so worried help please

View more questions Search