Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mccoc03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Ex boyfriend
    I am stuck a don't have a clue on what to say or write now my head is all over my boyfriend decided to finish our relationship on Friday. We had been together for over a year I loved I so much my last relatonship I got tret like durt and when I got with him he was so different for the first 9month I had a guard up so he new he couldn't take the piss as I gained the trust the has taken the piss out of me ever since. We spilt up a few weeks ago and we got bk we made agreements on what would mke us both happy I did everything he wanted and he done nowt.
    I don't no what to do he says he doesn't love me all of a sudden but to me a don't think it was possible to stop loving sum1 at the clik of the fingers like he has I tried talking to him and telling him how I feel a dut don't no wots become of him he just so nasty and cnt even talk to him:mad:
    I still love him because we have been through so much in such short space of time but a hate him also at the same time for how has tret me a need to get over ths but all I can do is thnink what if and we would be doing that and this now if we still together
    I haven't ate since Friday I suffer from really bad panic attacks and this what he is doing to me if affecting my health and am strtin to become scared
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Mccoc03.

Hi! Today is Sunday and you have had nothing to eat since Friday? Sweetheart, you will not be able to think straight until you get something to eat and drink. Please do that. If you can NOW. Please. Even it its some crackers and a glass of soda.

You will get the best advice here, I promise you. Other people will come in and really help you out.

But my main concern, right now is your physical health. We can work on your broken heart I promise. But promise me, you will get something to eat and drink.

There is nothing that can not be sorted out. There are so many people here that have been in your shoes and are in your shoes right now, going through the same thing.
    So stick around.

You would make me feel better if you got yourself something to eat. Please :)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2007, 06:18 PM
    Hello,

I would just like to say that we have all experienced rough times in life. Good times and bad times. The best way to get over a sad experience is to think of the positive that will come out of it. I will explain. You have had good and bad experiances. You enjoyed a good year and what you need to do is be thankful for that time. Even though it may have not lasted as long as you wanted this is a way of growing and learning. You need to realize that you have lived your life without this person before and you can live your life without him after. That is the thing it is all in how you think of a certain situation that will show in your physical and spiritual wellness.

I know I am rambling, but anxiety has to do with how you think of the world around you. If you start changing the way you look at the world around you, you yourself will become a stronger person is which you need to learn through this situation that your going through.

Allheart is absolutely 100 percent right as well. The only way to think clearly, the only way to start the process of healing is to actually eat very healthy. Yogurt, fruit, salad. Eating even something small is better then nothing at all, as well as keeping up your liquids.

Another thing that I found helped me throughout all stages of my life is journel writing. Whether you are angry, sad, upset, happy, excited and more. Write and date everything. Then look back on it. You will be amazed on how things improved.

Best of luck to you and I hope you get back to us and let us know how you are doing. Another thing I would add, if anxiety gets real bad it will be important to talk to your family doctor or other persons that could help you deal better with anxiety attacks and believe me everybody gets them from time to time, but it is a matter of taking care of them right away so they do not happen as much.

Joe
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 13, 2007, 06:38 AM
    I feel your pain and I can also see that you have forgotten to love yourself. You need no one that bad that you can't live without them. Some where along the line you have forgotten about you, so accept that this phase in your life is over and find yourself again, and love who you find, I guarantee you will feel better, and get stronger if you can appreciate who you are and what you are about. Now love yourself, so others can love you too.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2007, 10:20 AM
    Hi you MC.

Hope you are feeling better. You have wonderful advice above. Hope you pop back in to say hello.

We are always here :).
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2007, 10:27 AM
    Tal is dead on. Love yourself first!!

They are onbly part of your life - not your life.

Be busy with other things.

Don't call him - don't. Make him miss you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get over my ex boyfriend? [ 22 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me recently, and ever since I can't stop thinking about him and the things we used to do. I really want to forget him and move on with my life but I can't for some reason. How can I get over him?

Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Uggh lets see I want to kiss my boyfriend and I'm nervous what should I do? HElP!! :eek:

Ex boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

My wife keeps contact with an Ex high school sweetheart. They broke up over something really dumb, however she only speeks highly of him. He calls every once and a while, keeping up with her life. He just recently starting dating a girl, the first since my wife. My wife wants to use this...

My boyfriend can not [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 8 months, we both just celebrated our birthdays. He turned 30, I turned 27. I have a high sex drive. I want it all the time. I am divorced and I used to have sex with my husband 3 times a day for years. My currant boyfriend takes meds for bipolar and depression...

My boyfriend [ 35 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been dating my boyfriend for over 5 years now. We are great together. To give you a brief summary :- he was my first boyfriend, first guy I slept with. He had more experience is the bedroom when we initially started sleeping together. You can say he trained me and I'm...

View more questions Search