Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clairexx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 07:31 AM
    Ask for help with the sims 2?
    Hiya I have the sims 2 , sims 2 nightlife, sims 2 university, sims 2 glamour stuff and sims 2 pets and they all work fine. However when I try and play on the sims 2 christmas party pack and the sims 2 fesitive holiday edition they won't work, I have installed them. But once I put the disk and you press play it comes up do you want to install the game click yes and comes up saying it has already been installed and closes down. And there not under my programmes so can't uninstall them either and try agen. Do you know why this is happening and how I can play one them

Check out some similar questions!

Sims medival for sims 2? [ 1 Answers ]

Hia I was wondering if that sims game (pc)is or sims 2? Thanks for reading =0)

Can sims miscarry on Sims 2? [ 4 Answers ]

As it says in the title :) I never knew this was possible, I have never experienced this happen to a sim.

The sims 3 [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I was looking at sims 3 cars. I was wondering if you download cars from like mod the sims or what ever web sites you can download cars like in sims 2, or do you just have to use the cars they give you

Sims 3 [ 7 Answers ]

Ever since I heard about the Sims 3 game I wanted to get it. But I am fearing about the securom. Should I still get it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.