Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NiHi Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 03:48 PM
    Coffee. What is your favorite?
    What is your favorite brand? And how do you like to cook coffee? Mine is Javaberry which is so smooth and aromatic! I don't know better taste... And I like to cook Turkish coffee. In an ibrik.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Feb 13, 2007, 01:48 AM
    Hi, my favourite at the moment is Melita Harmonie, however I am living in Poland at the minute and there are lots of ground coffee available but they're a wee bit strong for me. Javaberry sounds really nice, I'm going home to UK for a visit next month so will try to get some.
    Landrail Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Feb 15, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Javaberry is a dream... The gift of God. What I like is absolutely natural taste.
    moomin007 Posts: 158, Reputation: 33

Feb 20, 2007, 04:18 AM
    Guatamalean elephant I'm afraid. Nice & strong... yummy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coffee [ 49 Answers ]

Hello: I don't drink coffee. It has caffeine in it. I am opposed to drug use. I work in a coffee shop. Should I be able to refuse to serve coffee to my customers on moral grounds? excon

Coffee [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that coffee is fatteing? A friend of mine says that coffee is not fatteing itself but it slows down metabolism and therefore makes u fat. She reckons tea is the opposite (ie. Speeds up metabolism). My other question is this: I don't like the taste of plain milk so I usually put some...

What is coffee enema [ 10 Answers ]

What is coffee enema and coffee diet

Coffee Shop [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a small coffee shop but I have no idea how to start to find the information I need. Can anyone help to start me on the right path?

Coffee [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have this question. Is drinking 4 cups of coffee daily bad for your sex.

View more questions Search