Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musa.ali.786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 01:52 PM
    Cleaning business. How much do I charge my clients at offices?
    Hi, I'm looking into starting a cleaning business here in UK, I know how to run a business and I know how to do all the paper work. However what I am not sure about is how do I get contracts with offices? And what are the current price ranges per hour that they would pay? I know some companies/offices pay cleaning companies like 17pounds an hour or some aroun 22pounds an hour (depending on location) for each person that does there cleaning. However I want to be at the lowest rate. Would 15pounds be to less to ask for? I mean will it look silly if I just walk into an office and say "hey I run a cleaning business, I provide this this this so why don't you use my service?" I know word of mouth is great however when you 1st start it, word of mouth will need to start from one office,which I think I may have to go and take a contract for. Please help. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning contracts for small offices [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to get information on how to get contracts to clean small business offices. I have asked people who I know is in the business and they never give me concret information. Thank you

Cleaning offices [ 1 Answers ]

How do I start a office cleaning business in LI ,NY

What to charge per sq ft cleaning offices [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and I need some help, my wife and I went today and looked at 5 offices and the sq ft and times to clean are as followed 4000 sq ft two times a week 1000 sq ft two times a week 1000 sq ft two times a week (have to drive to another town) 2000 sq ft two times a...

How to find offices and car dealers for my new cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

I just started a cleaning business. I was approached by a company that offerd me to find 3 accounts(office ) but I had to pay tham a 1 time fee of $3000. I was wondering How do they find those offices,should I trust them, How can I find those accounts(offices myself)? Thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.