Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chopstixx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 03:25 AM
    Please help translating an English letter into French.
    It has been quite a while since I have last seen you, my French has become incredibly rusty. When I spend a lot of time I can still read it and understand it pretty well. However I am afraid to say I have little to no conversational skills left. I miss you greatly and look forward to visiting you soon. You've always been not just a great teacher but a very dear friend to me. You have always inspired me and I still continue to have your voice in the back of my head pushing me to try my hardest at things even when I am unsure of if I can. I hope to see you soon so I may tell you of my recent adventures.

I have most of it translated, but since it's been a few years since I've done french I don't really trust what I have. Also I don't trust english->french online translations so a Native Speaker would be helpful.

Check out some similar questions!

Help translating English sentence into French [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Can someone tell me how I would write the French sentence, "I make a wish, and hope to hear from you." Also, "Don't keep me in suspense!" (referring to wanting to hear the latest news from someone... ) Thank-you, Sanura R.

Translating english sentences to french [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I need help translating these sentences, because I tried altavista.babelfish, but it is not very accurate. Any help on these would be very helpful If you ever take AP chinese, I could help you *I know some of the basics like je'meplle stuff* 1. Hello, my name is Kevin, and I would...

I need help translating a English letter into French. [ 0 Answers ]

It has been quite a while since I have last seen you, my French has become incredibly rusty. When I spend a lot of time I can still read it and understand it pretty well. However I am afraid to say I have little to no conversational skills left. I miss you greatly and look forward to visiting you...

Can I get English to french translating tips? [ 5 Answers ]

Im taking grade 10 french and I find it very hard to transalte english to french any tips on that department. I do not want to resort to a online translator which tends to be wrong 100% of the time

Translating english [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I, m getting a tatto done in sanskrit and just wondered if any one can translate the name Rebekah in to sanskrit any help is gratefull thanks :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.