Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MATTBJU2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 12:55 AM
    Restore back to computer system
    I deleted the broadcom gigabit intagrated control-don't know how to restore it back or were its gone to.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 18, 2011, 02:44 AM
    A reboot will detect the hardware and should reinstall it for you.
    mandrea09 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2012, 11:43 AM
    Go into device manager and this can vary depending on the operating system you are using, if its windows xp, then right click on my computer, go to properties and device manager will be on tab in there, at top go to action, then scan for hardware changes and it should find it for you. If its windows 7, click start, type device manager and then just click action, then scan for hardware changes. This is an alternate method to rebooting if rebooting is not an option.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does System Restore /Restore Drivers? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was cleaning my computer so it can run better. I was removing programs and I removed Microsoft 2007. I only wanted to remove items I didn't use. I thought I would get an option before it finshed removing. There wasn't even a cancel button to click. I want word back. I have a CD but it...

Computer - system restore [ 2 Answers ]

I am using Windows XP, and every time I have tried to use system restore, I go through the procedure only to be told it failed and couldn't restore to the date I asked for. I've tried other dates, read through all the help and support stuff for windows, but to no avail :( A few years ago when I...

System restore - unable to restore [ 2 Answers ]

I have tried to use the system restore. It keeps coming back cannot be restored. I have created a date and then tried to restore and still says it is unable to restore. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search