Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gautami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 11:44 PM
    I'm manju I have a baby last two month with big oprrtion . My problem is that I have
    I'm manju I have a baby last two month with big oprrtion . My problem is that I have relation with husband so I'm pregnanat one month. What I can do please suggest me .oburtion is possible
    medifire421 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 12:52 AM
    Have you talked to your husband. How does he feel about the baby? Have you talked to your OBGYN what does he say? Due to my beliefs abortion would not be a option for me but I will support your decision completely feel free to lean on me support!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2011, 08:55 AM
    I agree, personally because of my religious belief killing of a child is never a option I could consider.

But the fact you had sex before you even had time to heal from giving birth worries me in your ability to make good health care choices. Why were you having sex before the time doctors recommend.

Have you been to the doctor to confirm you are pregnant, has he reviewed problems this could cause.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Jan 15, 2012, 09:53 AM
    I agree with you Chuck it worries me looking through these questions and seeing these women having pregnancies on top of pregnancies, bad for baby and bad for Mother's body. It leads me to believe that people only care about pleasure and not the consequences that may come from it. Anyway,others who read this give your body the six to eight weeks to heal before having sex again you will enjoy it more and less likely to damage your body
    medifire421 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 09:00 AM
    Every baby is a miracle and a gift. Who are you to judge?? All that matters is mommy and baby are healthy! We all make mistakes I am a single divorced mommy two 9yrs and 3yrs. By my ex husband and I just gave birth to my third two weeks ago her sperm donor is a abusive jerk who I have had to run from and because of the state laws in the state I came from failed to list him as a sex offender for raping his three sisters. I have always given my children everything. Until you are in any of these situations do not judge!! How do you know she wasn't raped??

Jan 22, 2012, 08:42 AM
    Med apparently you did not read her post well this is her husband... My answer wasn't intended to be judgemental just the honest truth, and for further information, before you jump to more conclusions I don't believe in abortions either unless, there are major health issues for the mother!. I am on my second child , husband is also just a sperm donor, I am having my new son with my boyfriend, so yeah I know a little about the heartache you speak of. My soon to be ex husband marries women gets them pregnant then cheats on them and leaves them. Good thing now he has a vasectomy so he doesn't father children he could give a crap less about
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2012, 09:09 AM
    OP says she had "relations" with her husband - I see nothing about rape. It's easy to read "facts" which are not in play as part of a post.

I find the "sperm donor" language to be offensive. He is the father whether you like it or not. It also takes two people. I'm sure you are aware of this but in most States your HUSBAND is the legal father of the child, not your boyfriend. This causes all sorts of complications.

Good reason to get divorced and married before having children with more than one man.
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2012, 09:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by medifire421 View Post
    Every baby is a miracle and a gift. Who are you to judge???? All that matters is mommy and baby are healthy!! We all make mistakes I am a single divorced mommy two 9yrs and 3yrs. By my ex husband and I just gave birth to my third two weeks ago her sperm donor is a abusive jerk who I have had to run from and because of the state laws in the state I came from failed to list him as a sex offender for raping his three sisters. I have always given my children everything. Until you are in any of these situations do not judge!!! How do you know she wasn't raped????

Because she didn't say she was raped. She said she had "relations" with her husband.

Concerning your situation - did your husband (or ex-husband or boyfriend or whomever we're talking about) get arrested for sexual abuse and the State STILL refuses to list him as an offender. That's frightening!

I was an adult victim of rape. I don't assume anyone else is a victim unless they post it.

I also note that OP does not have a problem with abortion (apparently). That leads me to wonder why she is here, asking what to do.

Jan 23, 2012, 09:43 AM
    I find the "sperm donor" language to be offensive. He is the father whether you like it or not.
    I am sorry for using this Judy it is offensive but she had me get a wild hair up under me. I have problems with people that assume things instead of getting facts straight.
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2012, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nitelight198073 View Post
    I am sorry for using this Judy it is offensive but she had me get a wild hair up under me. I have problems with people that assume things instead of getting facts straight.

Not a problem and I VERY well understand - you got jumped without cause.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Purity baby food for 4 month old baby? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there puity baby food for 4 month old baby

How can I know if I'm having a big baby? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is yanuet I'm 24 yrs old, I'm expecting my 3 baby, I'm only 24 weeks of pregnancy and I already gain 19 lbs. Every one talks about how big my belly looks bacause all my gain is in my belly. Pleople even ask me if I'm having twins...

Big baby [ 6 Answers ]

I had a doctor appointment yesterday I'm 33 weeks now so I go evey two weeks, and the doctor said that the baby is weighting bigger for her gestation 5 and a half lbs, and that if she weights heavy again on the next appointment we are going to talk about inducing her 14 days early, for her benefit...

A big big big problem. [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. this one is weird. When I insert a cd in my cd-rom it reads it but it doesn't updates it. Not this is not a big problem but when I insert a writable cd and click on write these new files to this cd, I get the error that there is no cd in the cd-rom. Then I restart my operating system with the...

View more questions Search