Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gogabgo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 11:49 AM
    25 weeks pregnant
    I am 25 weeks pregnant, I noticed these weird lumps/bumps on my vagina near the opening maybe like 5 they didn't really hurt at first and I of course messed with them and now it seems as if one is way bigger then the others and very painful when touched or picked at, its hard almost feels like a scap when messed with but hurts very bad I'm nervous and worried as well. I have have only had sex with my partner of over a year till 2 months ago and I used a condom this is weird and I was wondering if you could help? Thank you. Oh also 3 weeks ago I saw a dr. They said I had a bacteria infection basically and my ph levels oh whatever were off balance and the bumps were there before but did not hurt and were not inflamed. He gave me antibiotics but 5 days after taking them I began to itch.

Dec 17, 2011, 11:54 AM
    Also the bumps appeared 4 months ago.

Dec 17, 2011, 01:50 PM
    Also if you're looking at this and can suggest anything, I'd really appreciate it... honestly.
    Tarajio Posts: 19, Reputation: -6

Dec 25, 2011, 08:08 PM
    You need to seek medical attention from a doctor who will find out exactly what this is -- and treat you for it.

It could be a number of things - it needs a definite diagnosis.

Some antibiotics cause yeast infections which will make a person itch (like crazy).. but it could also be something else.

It is VERY IMPORTANT that you get this cleared up FAST!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

1 to 3 weeks pregnant according to a blood test but I think I should be 5 weeks? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 21 years old and recently I took 3 at home pregnancy tests all came up positive instantly. So I went to the doctor to confirm my pregnancy and he did a urine and blood test both positive... my question is my blood test showed that I was 1 to 3 weeks pregnant. And that doesn't make sense...

12 weeks pregnant with diarrhea since 4 weeks [ 1 Answers ]

Is this normal and will it go away? It happens almost everyday or sometimes right after I eat. This is my fourth pregnancy and this has never happened to me before. My diet is healthy (not a lot of greasy foods) I eat meat, dairy, fruits and veggies. Not taking a prenatal vitamin so it is not...

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

View more questions Search