Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mas01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 11:22 AM
    Find the name of a film
    Its about a man who is waiting for his christmas bonus so he can buy his family a pool
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 17, 2011, 11:26 AM
    National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a film [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All, Looking for a film I saw AGES ago. All I remember is that a man and his wife are staying in a mobile home. Two badies crash in and talk to the bloke (something about oweing money or something). Meanwhile one of the baddies casually grabs the blokes wife and bends her over the table and...

Can you find or name that film [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, Can anyone help with the title of a film I recently watched? The film begins with two college students (boy/girl) meeting at a college ball/dance. The girl is a the lead singer in a rock band. The two become a couple and go on a road trip across America. However, the girl has a...

Trying to find a film [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a film from the 80's ish, it has a very similar story line as "never back down" which was released a few years ago and "karate kid"! A mother and son moves home and in the new school the boy starts getting into fights, then the janitar trains to fit (the training s done in a run...

Where can I find this film [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I saw a film quite a while back now but I am unable to rememeber the name of it. It must have been at least 4 years ago. I can't remember the actors in it but I have a fairly good idea of the storyline. Basically the film is focused around a couple who have to be quarantined because of a virus....

Trying to find the name of an old film. [ 6 Answers ]

Im trying to find the name of an old film I use to have recorded maybe about 12 years ago. It could be from the mid to late 80's, and is about a car race/rally. It stars a car that can drive both ways (maybe a beatle) which is driven by a nunn. There is also a remote control helicopter in it....

View more questions Search