Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malikovski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Experience based degree
    I have 37+ years of experience in TV broadcasting and about five+ in teaching at university level. I don't have time for regular degree. I want to get PhD based on work experience etc.
    Any one can help me locate a university which is recognised the world over.
    Thanks
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2007, 01:37 PM
    I highly doubt that you will find one. If you do, chances are it is not accreditated or recognized as legitimate. There are other threads about this very question. Look for them and read what was posted.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2007, 02:53 PM
    There is no degree ( even real ones) that is truly reconised the world over,

And those based on experience are not hardly reconised at all.
    They will have little value except something nice to hang on the wall and get someone to call you DR>
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 11, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Please refer to This Thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Recognised Best online Universities for work Experience degree [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Any University which is recognised by Department of Education either regional or State. Offering Life Experience or Work Experience degrees.

Experience [ 19 Answers ]

I broke up w. my GF the other day and Im not sure why? What I mean is, nothing was wrong really, we didn't fight, we got along well, physically things were great. I just wasn't content with the feeling of having a "luke warm" relationship.. and I felt like it was affecting my career or...

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

Life Experience Degree Program [ 4 Answers ]

Could anyone that has any information about Glendale University and the life experience degree programs it offers Please tell me about it. They state that they are accredited by the National Distance Learning Accreditation Council (N.D.L.A.C.). Any information would be greatly appreciated on the...

View more questions Search