Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RainbowWarrior1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 05:58 AM
    80s or 90s Movie About A Bat-Like Magical Creature
    I remember this movie from the 90s that is about a bat like creature that has magical powers. I'm not quite sure if it can grant wishes. The movie has real people, it is not a cartoon. The creature is what I would call a puppet or animated character. It is creepy. Also, another detail I remember is that it probably wore a baseball outfit in a scene in the movie.

The creature in the movie kind of looks like the bat cartoon below. It has the same wide face, big eyes and pointy ears. If you could imagine Aero the Acro-bat as a real life puppet that's what it would look like.

I'm going insane, if you know what movie this is it would be amazing.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Dec 17, 2011, 08:00 AM
    Could be:
    Munchie
    Or
    Munchie Strikes Back
    (he's wearing a baseball uniform in Strikes Back)
    RainbowWarrior1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 01:41 PM
    You are amazing! You found it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80s/ 90s cartoon movie Boy and Girl travel back in time to find purple creature? [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone help me find this old cartoon movie I used to watch as a kid. It was about this boy and girl who traveled back in time and they befriended this purple creature who could talk. Somehow they returned to their own time and the purple creature came back with them. I remember they made a...

80s or 90s movie about a boy who is friends with a bat like creature? [ 0 Answers ]

I was born in 1989 and as a child I remember watching a movie about a bat like creature with a long face and big eyes and that creature if I remember correctly may have played baseball at some point in the movie. It's an 80s or 90s movie I'm not sure. Please help me. It's driving me crazy.

Magical Creature [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing a short story and one of my characters is a female sorcerer. She has cat ears and a tail plus long gold nails and gold cat eyes. I need a cool name for her species that's short and easy to pronounce.

Late 80s, 90s movie that aired on CBC about a swamp creature called a Mole Waggott? [ 0 Answers ]

Don't remember much about it, but I know it aired on CBC. Possibly a TV movie. Plotwise I think there was a greyish green creature attacking people ( called a Mole Waggott?) And I remember one of the cast dressed up as the creature (or maybe was the creature all along)and then he was chased...

90s Magical Nature, Princess Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey All, PLEASE help me out! I can barely remember this movie and the detail are a little fuzzy BUT this is what I do remember: -This princess stumbles upon a cottage and inside are these "nymps" or little people, magic bings, that can do magic in relation to nature: One can make flowers grow,...

View more questions Search