Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Dec 17, 2011, 05:16 AM
    Hamster squeaking!
    I have 2 beautiful Roborovski's. Karot and MelOn. They're about a year old. I had to separate them earlier in the year as they fought (It was constant, and very vicious). This morning I was woken up by a sound that sounded like a drippy squeaky pipe. After a few hours I discovered it was Karot, who was sitting out of her bed crying. (Not actual tears of course, I mean squeaking.) I'm by her like she's my baby girl, oh so worried.

I thought she may be cold, so I've made my room warmer and given her extra bedding and ripped up tissue to put where she wants. I've changed her food to a different type. Changed water.

There's no problems from MelOn, either... So I'm worried!

Check out some similar questions!

Why my dryer I squeaking? [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer is sqeaking when on. What may I look for to ellimante the noise

Brakes Squeaking [ 1 Answers ]

Just replaced the brakes on my 2003 GMC Envoy, new pads, turned the rotars and they squeak very loud. Any suggestions?

Dryer Squeaking [ 2 Answers ]

MY GE Dryer Model DWSR483EA1WW is squeaking. Where can I get the parts, and how do I replace what ever is squeaking

Squeaking floor [ 3 Answers ]

We had a new bathtub and all new plumbing installed (including new toilet) last March. We then had new flooring installed (glued down and sealed to the tub as normal). We didn't care for the flooring so a month later we got another new one (Tarkett) installed. This is a "floating floor" lino so...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.