Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RainbowWarrior1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 12:57 AM
    80s or 90s movie about a boy who is friends with a bat like creature?
    I was born in 1989 and as a child I remember watching a movie about a bat like creature with a long face and big eyes and that creature if I remember correctly may have played baseball at some point in the movie.

It's an 80s or 90s movie I'm not sure.

Please help me. It's driving me crazy.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80s/ 90s cartoon movie Boy and Girl travel back in time to find purple creature? [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone help me find this old cartoon movie I used to watch as a kid. It was about this boy and girl who traveled back in time and they befriended this purple creature who could talk. Somehow they returned to their own time and the purple creature came back with them. I remember they made a...

80s or 90s movie about a boy who becomes older in one night [ 3 Answers ]

I´m not talking about Tom Hanks in Big... This had something to do with a machine used to make tomatoes and pumpkins grow bigger. The boy somehow gets in the machine/ in way of the machine and grows older, then when he turns back a women he got involved with "follows" him back to teen years...

80s or 90s movie with a corpse /zombie with a shotgun and a worm as his pet and a boy [ 2 Answers ]

All I remember is that's there is a boy who becomes friends with a corpse type zombie thing that always has a shot gun in a rocking chair in front of this old house or something he also has a worm as his pet I think the worm barks. And the boy needs to save the world or something like that

Obscure 80s/90s kids movie/tv, boy statue [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me figure out the name of a really obscure kids movie (or maybe TV episode?) that I saw a long time ago. All I remember about it is that it involved a sort of love triangle between this girl and two boys--one of them liked skateboarding, and one of them gave...

Late 80s, 90s movie that aired on CBC about a swamp creature called a Mole Waggott? [ 0 Answers ]

Don't remember much about it, but I know it aired on CBC. Possibly a TV movie. Plotwise I think there was a greyish green creature attacking people ( called a Mole Waggott?) And I remember one of the cast dressed up as the creature (or maybe was the creature all along)and then he was chased...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.