Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Martjes9 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2011, 12:08 AM
    2 year old chihuahua pooping problem!
    My two year old chihuahua poops inside almost every night while I'm sleeping. I've tried waking up at midnight and 5 am just to take him out but he still does it and my husband is fed up and my dog is now sleeping in a crate. He's slept with me since I got and I'm having a really hard time with it so if anyone has ideas id be so grateful!

Check out some similar questions!

3 year old Chihuahua won't eat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old adopted 4 months ago that the last few days will not eat. I have made homemade food (which she liked) lamb, rice, veggies, apple. Flaxseed but now she doesn't want anything I give her. She ate some grass awhile ago but seems relestless. She did eat a salt and vinegar chip the...

Chihuahua pooping in cage [ 66 Answers ]

I have a 7 month old chihuahua that I keep in his cage when we are working. He has been doing good in his cage, no accidents until I let him sleep in our room on the floor with our little rat terrier. Then when I put him in his cage for me to leave the next morning, I came home to poop in his...

15 year old chihuahua [ 11 Answers ]

Recently we had to put our chihuahua Savannah to sleep. SHe was 15 years old and we had her for about 13 years. She was very special to us. Its been hard and my mother as well as I are still grieving over her. We took her to the vet last Tuesday and the vet said there was nothing that could be...

Housebreaking 1 year chihuahua mix [ 4 Answers ]

What's the best way to housebreak? I have a 1 year old rescue dog- Chihuahua terrier mix. She continually goes in the house at times on a wee wee pad other times no. I try to catch her in the act of doing it in order to make her understand it's bad and I praise her outdoors when she does it. She...

Chihuahua Pooping in Crate! [ 5 Answers ]

Until about a month ago, my husband and I had used potty pads for our chihuahua. We moved and finally got on a schedule and started crate training the dog. For a month this worked really well and the dog actually enjoyed going into his crate and understood that he had to potty outside when we got...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.