Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paisley08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 09:25 PM
    How do I analyze the financial health of a company?
    How do I analyze the financial health of a company?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2011, 01:29 PM
    By using the company's comparative financial statements and doing various financial ratios over a period of at least the last 3 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to analyze past and current financial position of a company? [ 0 Answers ]

I have to use financial ratios and an analysis of historical trends of sales, earnings, dividends to analyse past and current financial position of a company and I do not know where to start!

Depreciation/Financial Health [ 1 Answers ]

Flo Choi owns a small business and manages the accounting. Her company just finished a year in which a large amount of borrowed funds was invested in a new building addition as well as in equipment and fixture additions. Choi’s banker requires her to submit semiannual financial statements so he can...

Financial statements to review/financial health of a company [ 0 Answers ]

Reviewing the company's balance sheet, which entries should be analysied To determine the financial health of a company?:confused: :confused: :confused:

How do I analyze financials of a UK-based company (traded in US) [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing an analysis for work on a UK-based company and I need to compute the following: 1) Debt to Equity Ratio 2) Asset Turnover Ratio 3) Dividend Payout Ratio 4) Net Profit Margin Can anyone make it easy for me so I know what to plug-in to a formula? Does it matter that the company is...

View more questions Search