Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gingerrogers77 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Dec 16, 2011, 08:03 PM
    Can Xirrus WiFi be used as recording security system?
    Hi Everyone:

We are not computer savvy and would like to know if Xirrus Wifi can be incorporated to a Recording Security System? This would help us make a really big decision! Thanks for all your help!

God Bless,

Ginger :)

Check out some similar questions!

Student Detail Recording System [ 7 Answers ]

I am required to develop a system to record details of student using c++. I'm currently usind dev c++. This system should be implemented using structure and array. I am required to develop a structure which contains student details such as Student ID, Student Name, Nationality and Gender. ...

Recording a transaction using perpetual inventory system [ 1 Answers ]

To journalize the entry: Paying for merchandise previously recorded on credit (accounts payable) with a discount. Obviously cash is credit for the amount paid. However, the merchandise inventory account is credited for the full amount of the invoice. Where does the "sales discount"...

Best security system [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a good quality security system that I can install myself.I don't want to waste money on junk.Do you have any recommendations?

Wifi vs Wireless and AT&T's Free Wifi Service [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I'm computer illiterate, and have a few questions. Please feel free to explain the most basic details. :) One, is wifi the same as a home wireless internet connection? If I disable Wireless Zero Configuration, could someone still utilize my free public wifi service at hotspots? ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.