Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kris519201 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 06:58 PM
    Pass the EtG test
    Will I pass the EtG urine test if it has been 70 hours. I drank one 16 oz beer and one shot and lots of water in between I am a 34 year old female 5 ft weight 137 I also drank vitamin water and cranberry juice.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass my EtG test? [ 17 Answers ]

Dr BIll, wed night I had a beer, 3 chocolate martinis, and 1 glass of wine. Fri at 11a I had a bailys and coffee. Sat morning I woke up and drank a detox drink(kambucha), 3 bottles of water, 30oz of all nautral cranberry juice, 1 vitamin water. I had to take a EtG test at 11am. Please help me. I...

Will I pass the EtG test? [ 10 Answers ]

Will I pass the EtG alcohol test if I had 1 22oz light beer the previous day?

Will I pass my ETG Test? [ 6 Answers ]

Dr. Bill, I know I'm beating this question over & over, but want to rest my mind a little. I had a random ETG alcohol test yesterday ( Thur 12-01-11 @ 3pm) the last drink was consumed Sunday 11-27-11 @ 2 am ( beer ) I figured it was close to 109 hours of no alcohol, but here's the main question.. I...

Will I pass my ETG test? Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

I drank 5 shots of Bacardi 80 proof 40% Wed. At 9pm done around 10 pm, I have a ETG test on Friday at 7:30 will I pass?

Pass an EtG test [ 9 Answers ]

Is there anyway to pass an EtG test while still drinking How can you pass an EtG test and still drink How many beers can you drink andstill pass a EtG test

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.