Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjay59 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 06:09 PM
    Back surgiers/workmans comp?
    Having back surgies vice living as is.. what's workmans comp position at seetlment?my position?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 16, 2011, 06:57 PM
    I'm not sure I understand your question. Was your injury caused by the work you do? Did it happen at work?
    jjay59 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 08:49 PM
    Yes it was a fall [25-30 ft] facel cuts,scaring, lower back ,shoulder, hand, knee,the option is live as it is now [my be 2-3hrs on my feet before I'm done for the day unable to continue to work,or fuss two disks maybe improve to 60-70%,but wount know if don't have surgeie/s..? or do I have futer options..? after settelment
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2011, 08:58 PM
    Once you settle, you are done with them, no more money, so you don't settle till you know what you are going to do. If you settle now, they are not gong to come back and pay for surgery latter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Workmans Comp [ 2 Answers ]

When you tell your lawyer that he is to except the settlement and he call workmans comp. and they set up a meeting with a judge at a state building. Can I at this time object to the agreement that workmans comp has agreed too?

Workmans comp [ 6 Answers ]

The medical practice doesn't carry workmans comp insurance. Can/is the employer responsible for paying medical bills associated with a clear on the job injury/ incident? An example would be: an employee who has just drawn blood on a patient who is known to have HIV, Hep C has accidentally stuck...

Workmans comp [ 11 Answers ]

I was recently hurt on the job and suffered a broken wrist resulting in about 50-60 percent loss of use of my wrist and some loss of finger motion.My question is there a compensation settlement because of any permanent damage to me. I have been with this company for 22 plus years and they have been...

Workmans comp [ 4 Answers ]

If I am on workmans comp. and still working but with weight restrictions am I able to get a part time job, with out messing up my claim

View more questions Search