Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waynejc Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 05:16 PM
    MS Office 2010 Excel
    My computer has MS Office Home and Student 2010 installed. My questions is: How do you move and insert ONLY the comment from one cell to another without having to insert the whole cell contents. I used to be able to move and insert the comment when I had a previous version of Office. Thanks for any help with the issue.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Dec 16, 2011, 10:23 PM
    1) Copy the cell with the comment
    2) Click on the target cell
    3) Click the Paste button arrow on the Ribbon's Home tab.
    4) Click Paste Special on the drop-down menu to open the Paste Special dialog box.
    5) Select Comments
    6) OK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ms office 2010+ save as menu occurred while typing the text [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I am using ms office pro 2010 + while I am typing the text and hit space button "save as" window appeared.. please help.. (OS :windows 7)

How to use only integer variables in Solver of Excel 2010? [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to solve a linear programming problem using Excel 2010. I am new to this so I decided to start with a simple problem. I have put objectives, variables, constraints everything correctly. I am doing it in Simplex method. Solver solves the problem, but with the variables being in decimal...

Office Excel 2007 chart wizard? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I'm using Microsoft office excel 2007 and trying to graph the results of my science lab for my physics class. I have the information in the two different cells highlighted, and I have been told to look for a chart wizard! I cannot find this chart wizard and I don't know where else to look!...

Microsoft Office Excel stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get Excel (Office 2003) to work again. This Computer was given to us and we do not have any original CD'S including Windows. I tried opening one of my Excel files the other day and there was some kind of message which asked that I put the Office 2003 CD into the cd-rom and then...

View more questions Search