Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trubldman214 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 04:09 PM
    Careful with the responses
    I've known this girl since we were in the fourth grade. She moved when in the sixth grade and I never saw her again. I finally found her on Facebook and told her that I was over joy to see her again. She added me as a friend bu then blocked me and said she didn't like me the same way I did her. I talked to her again and tried to apologize for any terrible misunderstandings but she told me to leave her alone. I told her that I would I was really sorry for whatever I did to mess up our friendship. I found out later that she thinks I am a stalker and a creep. How can I convince her I'm not?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2011, 04:19 PM
    "Careful with the responses"? What does that mean?

First - how long ago was sixth grade?

What did you write her that caused her to believe your feelings for her are different from her feelings for you? You must have said SOMETHING that upset her.

Once a person tells you to leave her alone and you contact her again you ARE a stalker. For that matter, depending on the means by which and number of times you've contacted her she could file charges against you.

I'd let it go. She doesn't want to hear from you and she's said it (apparently) loud and clear. Believe her. She will probably use any further contact to attempt to prove you're a stalker and a creep.

Dec 18, 2011, 07:04 PM
    I didn't talk to her again after she told me to leave her alone though I said goodbye that's all
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 18, 2011, 07:30 PM
    How to convince her you're not a stalker or a creep... to be honest, the best way you can do this is to do what she said and just leave her alone. It's been years since you've gone to school with her. Write her out of your life and forget about her. There is no need to try to convince her of anything. She doesn't want to communicate... so be it. Don't communicate.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2011, 08:30 PM
    Yes if you do anything you prove her right, you never contact her again, you don't follow her on any site like Facebook, don't email, not call, nothing

Then in 4 or 5 years she will know you are not.

Dec 21, 2011, 10:00 PM
    OK then thnks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Be careful what you wish for. [ 2 Answers ]

Rick was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him 'Tomorrow morning, I expect to Find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less than 6 seconds, AND IT BETTER BE THERE! ' The next morning Rick got up early and left for Work....

Be careful out there! [ 6 Answers ]

'A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, Two black eyes, and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally, the Doctor asked him, 'What happened to you? 'Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a Difficult hole, we both...

Be careful what you say [ 5 Answers ]

Jack decided to go skiing with his buddy, Bob. They loaded up Jack’s mini van and headed north. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. They pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night. "I realize...

Be careful what you ask for [ 5 Answers ]

A woman is standing nude looking in the bedroom mirror. She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.' The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.' He never heard the shot...

View more questions Search