Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnlegend Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 02:15 PM
    I Need Help Find Movie Name That I Love
    Please tell me the title if you know it.
    They find these guy his probably around 14-18 and he was naked on the forest and they took him home and he didn't know english or any language and he look like edward from twilight and he just copy people saying english word and know how to say it and when they take him to school he look at the teacher's question and answer all correct and he can speak any language he heard and he can do anything he see like kung fu and anything. And I think the title start with K well please help me

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to find the name of a movie about 2 kids who try to find new parents [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember a whole lot about it, I do remember that they were going around to "try out" different parents. I remember one of the parents they went to live with were like overly obsessed with being 100% dust free, they had major mysophobia(afraid of germs) problems. Anyone have any clue?

Movie title to a French war/love movie [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie but I'd love to watch it again. It's been a while since I've seen it so I don't remember much. The movie is in French but with English subtitles. Woman's husband goes off to war and doesn't come back. A young man (16 or so) comes by and ends up staying...

I love this movie I saw in mexico and the title waz in mexican but not the movie [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this movie about this famliy that dies except the daughter and the daughr moves into the aunts house. The aunts daughter finds this doll house and gets in truble for talking to it and it is because the aunt has locked the sprits of the famliy in the dolls and they think the aunt killed them a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.