Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ullrich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 01:44 PM
    Why is my boyfriend ignoring me?
    I have just recently started working in the bank and I meet this cute guy I wasn't interested but he was becaused my friend noticed it first. The guy is my managers brother and they live together. We startd going out to places and buying each other gifts. All of the sudden after we had done like everything, I mean EVERYTHING, he start ignoring my calls and texts. I don't know why, please help me, cause. I'm so in love with him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 16, 2011, 05:15 PM
    Sorry to tell you while you were falling in love he was just being nice to get in your pants and when he got what he wanted, he no longer needed to be nice.

Sorry again but I hope you have learned all your valuable lessons. Forget him, before you get fired.
    missjbtheboss Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Dec 17, 2011, 02:44 PM
    That's crazy you should not have too put up with that. Because if that's the case then you should just close your eyes every time you go out your door every day. His just not the one for you!missjbtheboss
    fionamol Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 1, 2012, 11:48 PM
    Is there a reason that you know of? Such as he's busy etc?
    If not, he sounds like a jerk and you shouldn't invest your time or energy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex boyfriend broke up with and is now ignoring me.. But I want him back. [ 17 Answers ]

Hey so my ex dumped me exactly one week ago. We were texting and talking about college and such, and he said he might be going to a college out of state at the end of the semester. I was PMSing and in a bad mood, so I said, "that puts a timeline on things then." (I'm just going to put our entire...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me... [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 months and he is the best ever. Need I mind you I met him on xbox 360. I know its crazy but he said he just fell in love with me. I get to visit next summer and that's in June, we talk a lot, but now its just slowly stopping, and he is ignoring my...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me? I don't understand why.. [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend seemed to have a perfect relationship, he'd always send me these sweet messages on how much he was glad to have me and how much he missed me and loved me, and hed always call me, and I felt so loved and everything felt so perfect, but ever since he came to see me Friday night,...

Why is my boyfriend ignoring me [ 2 Answers ]

Now I am 21 yrs old girl. I happened to meet my school junior, a guy in a social networking site in holidays, and started to do friendship with him. After a few days he was little attracted to me and proposed one fine day. I was impressed by the way he was and accepted and after that he was so...

Reasons my boyfriend is ignoring me. [ 6 Answers ]

A few days ago my boyfriend stopped replying to my texts and didn't answer my calls. He also blocked me from his myspace and said his ex did it because she has his info. But if it was his ex, wouldn't he have unblocked me? I'm starting to become suspicious of many things as to why he's ignoring...

View more questions Search