Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bru601 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 09:49 AM
    Name of the band or the song by the music video description
    I didn't watch the whole video, but by the mid of it there is a couple sleeping and the girl (blond, wearing short black dress) gets up, walks away and the camera show her walking in a park at night, and later the guy (white guy, short hair, wearing white shirt) wakes up too and goes after her, desperately. At the end she pulls the trigger of a gun and, as far as I remember, it goes in slow motion against him. And it ends. It's not exactly dancing song, but has some nice beats in it. Not a classic video though.

Check out some similar questions!

Music video description- can't think of the band or song! [ 2 Answers ]

The band is similar to a band like good charlotte (rock)... the video is of the band in a hotel and it has an overall creepy feel to it. Kind of vague I know. Please if anyone has any ideas!

Name of the band or the song by the music video description [ 0 Answers ]

I didn't watch the whole video, but by the mid of it there is a couple sleeping and the girl (blond, wearing short black dress) gets up, walks away and the camera show her walking in a park at night, and later the guy (white guy, short hair, wearing white shirt) wakes up too and goes after her,...

Name of song and band.. Can only remember music video. [ 0 Answers ]

This so song was from a while back maybe 2007/2008 , I think I saw it on NME or a channel like that. I know in the video there was 3 women I think all of them sang and they had really high pitched voices and they were wearing headscarfs or just white scarfs wrapped around their hair and I think the...

What song has a music video where the premise is that the band is returning home? [ 0 Answers ]

They go back to a small american hick town. It's a some by an an artist similar to someone like Less Than Jake, Smash Mouth or All-American Rejects.

Song name? By music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I saw a music video of a kind of british pop? Song a few years back. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. I think is a british band, with 1 girl (vocals maybe?), I watched...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.