Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahakhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 09:30 PM
    Thesis on symbolism? I want some help on how to write a literature review?
    I want some help on how to write a literature review -- how to start and end. I just have 3 days and have to write a mini-thesis of 30 pages. Symbolism in Wuthering Heights is my title.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 15, 2011, 09:36 PM
    Do you want help with the literature review or the 30-page paper? They are two separate things.

Didn't your instructor teach the class how to do this?

Three days is a horribly short time to do a review and write such a long paper. Did you just get the assignment today? If so, your teacher should be reported to the principle or dean of students.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Symbolism thesis [ 1 Answers ]

Yeah same, so far I have Symbolism emphasizes _______ Symbolism reinforces _______

Symbolism thesis [ 1 Answers ]

Hey... can plzz sum1 tell me what is a good thesis statement if I'm wriring about symbolism... just good examples of thesis statement... plzz

Symbolism of water, biblical, and in literature [ 5 Answers ]

Latetly I have noticed How fascinated I am with water, and I was wondering what religios symbolism has been placed in/ about water. Dreams or anything really. IT has the strangest amounts of calming to where I can just see a picture of water and all my anger seems to melt. Like it washes away with...

View more questions Search