Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iloveyoulucy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2003, 12:55 AM
    Lines of credit
    Hi,

Is ING DIRECT Financial Services for real? Is this a good place to open a line of credit with?

Please help. :-/
    Patrick_McCoy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2003, 08:21 PM
    lines of credit
    I work with a Mortgage Company as one of their Mortgage Bankers, and I just went to a local First Union Bank and got a Heloc Home equity line of credit with them. A bank is cheaper than my own company! I got 25,000 @ 4.25% Interest only Payment for 40 years ! You can't beat that at all. I don't know about ING but any local Bank is fine. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are "Gator Pit Bull Bloodline" dogs? Please explain bloodlines [ 15 Answers ]

My dog is a pure pitbull but people tell me he is a gator line dog > and I don't know what that means do you know where I can find information and pictures of "gator bloodline pitbulls ? Cause I really want to get well informed about this I don't know what it means and I don't want to be ignorant...

Air in lines [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with air when I turn on any water outlet in the home, including when the toilets flush. I am on a submersible pump well system. I just recently purchased the home which was empty for about two years. The air is not all the time, but when it does it, it spurts for 5 sec.- 30 sec. at...

Gas Lines [ 7 Answers ]

I need to add a hook-up for our gas dryer in the basement. After surveying what is already there I have noticed that all of the gas lines run (hang actually) about 10” below the floor joists. I’m wondering is this code (I live in Maryland)? Why did they not run them along the bottom of the...

Lines Across TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old (atleast 10 years) RCA television. A few months ago it randomly developed a problem where white lines with a redish pink in between cover the entire screen. The lines are horizontal at a slight angle and go all the way across the screen. This happens spiratically and goes through...

View more questions Search