Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 10:52 AM
    94 civic stalled and won't start
    My 94 Civic has stalled a couple of times and has a slight miss when it is idling.The exhaust has come apart and I was going to take it in this week to have it fixed and it stalled and will not start.It turns over fine and sounds like it could start.It has 122,000 miles on it and was purchased 2 months ago and is all stock.Need help in Indiana!
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Read sections A and B in the link below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ics-46563.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

94 Civic won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, this one has really aggrivated me so I am hoping that someone can help me figure out the problem and fix it. I have a 94 civic, manual (5 speed), that was broken into recently. When I got it back the ignition assembly was punched and useless. I purchased a new one and put it in place of...

01 civic ex sometimes won't start [ 22 Answers ]

Ok my car will start and run fine sometimes but, then I will go to start the car and it won't start;when I atempt to start it the gauges will jump all over the place and there will be a ticking noise that isn't the starter. Its not turning over or even cranking, just that ticking noise. I took it...

Civic won't start... please help [ 2 Answers ]

It kind of happened over the course of the day.. like I realized it was taking more to get it to start and by the end of the day my civic wouldent start anymore... so first I thought it must be the fuel pump or the ditributor... so I bought a whole new distributor assembly and cap and new spark...

95 civic won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I just recently rebuilt the engine in my 95 civic... about a week later the radiator blew and I replaced that... now about 2 weeks later my car suddenly won't start... one day I leave the gym after working out and it won't start... I first thought the gas gauge was wrong so I just put in some gas...

84 Honda Civic won't Start? [ 3 Answers ]

I think the Battery terminals touched while I was fitting a new battery in & shorted out a fuse, but I can't find which 1 it blew, Can someone help me out here??

View more questions Search