Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    googe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 05:21 PM
    Can't remember film?
    Film I am trying to remember was animated - about a boy in a mine who escaped to find help - he turned out to be a member of an advanced race and was asked to join them but did not as he was in love with one of the slaves. There were cyborgs who hunted him because they needed spare parts and it was ? Part cgi - but very early - ?late seventies early eighties. There was of course an evil leader who tried to kill him and his love - and he seemed to travel around a lot to find help - any ideas?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 15, 2011, 05:32 PM
    Sounds like,.

Starchaser:
    The Legend of Orin

-view trailer-

--

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember a Film Title Horror film [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find a title of a film from the late 1970s/1980s. The film is set on a coastal town I think in America maybe New England. There is a chance it could be Canadian. The film is a horror movie and has something to do with Native american Indians. The strongest memory of this film for...

Can't remember a film [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember most of it but it's about a man playing a game slightly like dungeons and dragons but he gets transported into the game. He turns into a dragon himself and falls in love with a princess in the game. If anyone remembers it, it would mean a lot to me, thank you :)

A film I'm trying to remember [ 1 Answers ]

I remember big stone (I think) robots, a floating island in the clouds where robots had vines growing over them?? Definitely animated I can't remember if it was anime style?

Can't remember the name of a film [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a film about 7 or 8 years ago, It was either set in england or ireland and it was about a teenage lad whod been released from prison I think and he ends up going on the run for something then him and his sister and friend accidentally shoot someone or something and in the end anyway she...

I have a very vivid memory of scenes from a film but cannot remember the film? [ 1 Answers ]

The scenes I remember are 1. a guy is helping a girl rehearse her lines for a play (romeo and juliet and she's juliet) in the girls parents garden house/conservatory and the guy stops her and tells her to actually think about each line before she says it (I think one line had something to do with...

View more questions Search