Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musakokabrit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 03:23 PM
    Trying to collect monies for work done.Maintenance,yard work,cleaning
    Monies now owed for up to 18 months,have sent invoices with request for payment within 10 working days by fax.No reply forthcoming,now wish to place lien and maybe follow up with banmkruptcy order.Is this the right track to follow? Amount due is $10,000 Canadian and the residential area is in Ontario.Please advise correct approach.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal Property damage due to apartment maintenance work [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Sunnyvale, California. My apartment complex recently replaced all the toilets in the entire complex with the eco-friendly ones. Our building's turn came over the long weekend and we were away. They changed the toilet on Thursday and a water pipe started leaking rapidly on...

What happens if you collect unemployment and work at the same time? [ 2 Answers ]

How much trouble can you get in if you continue collecting unemployment after you find a job?

Neighbor doing our yard work without asking. [ 5 Answers ]

This may sound petty and silly at first, but hear me out. We are renting a house and now live across the street from an elderly man and his wife. They are probably in their late 70's to mid-80's. While we were trying to move in, the man came over and engaged us in an extremely long conversation...

Where do you collect unemployment if you work and live in two different states? [ 1 Answers ]

If am employed in Philadelphia but live in Las Vegas if I lose my job where do I file for unemployment? Thank you.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.