Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marilou9 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 03:03 PM
    Red-haired little boy
    I am looking for a movie with a red-hair little boy who was orphan and finally he got adopted by a family.. He was a trouble and he was sending letters to a man in the prison... It's a comedy... That's all I can remember.. please help
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 15, 2011, 06:44 PM
    Problem Child
    marilou9 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 08:41 AM
    Thank you sooooooo soooooooooo much. AMAZING
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 17, 2011, 10:30 AM
    You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What was movie with red haired girl answered an ad for a roommate in the 90s? [ 1 Answers ]

The girl became obsessed and even slept with roomates boyfriend.

80s film movie with a red haired woman who sings? Help [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for a film my sister loved it, was not much story to it but all I can remember is she lived alone she lived in a scruffy falt apaartment, she treaked to places looking for work going to auditions, in one main scene she starts singing and ends up on an ironing board singing and dancing away,...

80s film with a red haired woman who sings? Help [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a film my sister loved it, was not much story to it but all I can remember is she lived alone she lived in a scruffy falt apaartment, she treaked to places looking for work going to auditions, in one main scene she starts singing and ends up on an ironing board singing and dancing away,...

Can a red-haired dad and blonde-haired mom have a brown-haired child? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I are taking a college biology class together. We're starting to get in to genetics, making me curious as to what our children might look like. I have brown hair and brown eyes; my mom has black hair and brown eyes; and my dad has brown hair and blue eyes. My husband has brown...

My red long haired mini daschund eats her poop [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My almost 8 month mini eats her poop. I have tried Fobid & meat tenderizer and they have not seems to work. My vet told me not to worry about parasites since she is on heartworm preventative. I try to monitor her bowel habits by taking her out on the leash that helps because I can pick it...

View more questions Search