Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Dec 15, 2011, 11:32 AM
    Can't remember the title of a book
    Ages ago I read about someone (I think it was a woman) who wrote a book that contained weird and funny things she'd heard people say throughout the year, I remember her talking about how she heard a woman arguing on her phone about how she wouldn't forgive him even if he bought her cheesecake, and I think that was the title of the book but I can't remember it! Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I want to buy it for my friend for christmas x

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember book title (Childrens/YA book) [ 4 Answers ]

I read a book in the early to mid 1990s with this plot: A girl, either a pre-teen or young teen, plays some game in front of a mirror. Suddenly she can see through the mirror to another girl who looks just like her, except inside the mirror it's obviously the 18th or 19th century. Somehow the...

I can't remember the title of the book... [ 0 Answers ]

I remember going to a book shop with my Dad and he knew the owner. He let me and my sister choose a book each and I chose a book about a boy, I think his name was Fred and he might have been poorly in bed whilst it was snowing outside. This is rather vague but I can't remember any more - can...

Can't remember title of book [ 2 Answers ]

The book is about a man who answers an an in a restaurant for husband wanted. The woman needs a husband to help her take care of her land. She has two boys and is pregnant. Her husband died so she needs a new one. The story is about how they fall in love. The baby is born it is a girl and then he...

Can't remember the title of a book [ 10 Answers ]

It was about this brother and sister and they find thesse three witches and travel threw time and they end up at this place where everything looks the same all the kids are dressed in the same clothes and then this guy has red eyes and controls the brother and tries to ruin everything. PLEASE HELP...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.