Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jesus007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 08:42 AM
    Why does my Facebook does not load?
    For the last two days my FB says "loading..." but it stays like that and does not open. I tried the "recovery to an earlier point in time" but it did not finish as expected. It said that the antivirus was preventing the recovery and prompted me to turn the antivirus off for 15 minutes and try again. I did bt it still did not work. My Facebook will not load no matter what I've tried!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 15, 2011, 09:03 AM
    Firstly what is saying loading as that sounds like a game error rather than Facebook in general.

Now firstly you need to completely clear your internet cache and start over.
    If you could let us know what browser and system you are using we can give more detailed advice.
    jesus007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2011, 12:58 PM
    Thanks guys! After I wrote to you I took a nap. Now, when I got up (I left the laptop in the sleep mode) my Facebook is FIXED! I wish you Happy Holidays and may the Lord Bless you.
    Sincerely
    jesus007

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get Facebook game to load all the way [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Facebook acct but the game won't load all the way and it won't open the page was working fine but have tried all day to open game and it won't...

My Facebook will not load? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get into my face book it will not load

My Facebook want load [ 1 Answers ]

I've tried rebooting whole PC and still my Facebook won't load, its worked fine before

Facebook will not load [ 2 Answers ]

After entering email and passsword screen says this page cannot be displayed please help what must I do or install

Facebook Does Not Load [ 7 Answers ]

Help me please! This is what happens and I don't know why! I Type in the Facebook urland click enter: - In internet explorer the bar at the bottom indicating the loading stops about halfway, on a blank page. - In mozilla Firefox it will sometimes load the log in page, so I type in my email addy...

View more questions Search