I live in karachi pakistan
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 15, 2011, 07:32 AM
    Please clarify your question.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 15, 2011, 07:33 AM
    You adopted her and now she is claiming your property while you are alive? Please explain more.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 15, 2011, 08:43 AM
    When you adopt someone, you become their legal parent. This conveys on them the right of inheritance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

A book about an adopted insomniac girl who believes in a monster [ 0 Answers ]

The girl is an insomniac, like her mom, and she was adopted by her parents. She also believes in a monster.

Who sings a newer country song about a little girl named rose/rosie who gets adopted? [ 2 Answers ]

The song is a newer country song by a female artist. There is a little girl named Rose or Rosie and she is neglected by her biological mom and dad. She eventually is adopted. The song relates the little girl to how you would take care of a flower. It was played on either 102.7 or 106.7 within the...

Looking for girl adopted in 1965 [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for my niece adopted out by my minor aged sister in 1965 around Washington dc, last name HIRSCH, mothers name Linda Ruth, grandparents, Harriett and WIlliam Hirsch, birthed at girls home? No idea exact info.

View more questions Search