Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah.beth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 09:27 PM
    Do you think this is herpes?
    About two months ago I noticed a bump on the outside of my vagina. I ignored it thinking it was an ingrown hair. About a week ago, I noticed another bump, and now there are about 6 or 7 total. They do not hurt when they are touched, but the area is mildly itchy. I haven't had unprotected sex since the end of October. Could this be herpes?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 14, 2011, 10:49 PM
    Often herpes appear to go away and come back, it very well could be. You need to get an exam and find out. And not have sex till you do. If you do have it, you will need to always warn your future partners

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Herpes [ 28 Answers ]

My partner got tested for stds and came out negative so we have sex and it was very painful. The same night I went home I had yellow discharge so I thought it was a Yeats infection and I put on the cream and I got these bumps on my vigina lips and clitoris& some on my bum I think at first they...

Herpes [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if my partner had a CANKER SORE and preformed oral sex on me (im a man) if I can get genital herpes. Thank you

Difference between herpes & herpes antibodies? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering, because I was told in February that I have genital herpes, and that my blood work was showing I was having a current outbreak, but I didn't have no soars, My gynecologist said that I been exposed to it and that I have the antibodies for it meaning that Its possible I may never get...

Herpes. What do you think? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I'm 18, just found out that I have contracted herpes at some point or another and now I'm a little confused. I've been with the same guy for the past 6 months and neither of us has messed around with other people. He was tested for STD but wasn't aware of the fact that they don't test for...

View more questions Search