Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jgblahblahblah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 06:01 PM
    Explain 2/5 * (32 y) = 16
    Please explain it, I'm not quite sure what to do.
    Aurora2000 Posts: 111, Reputation: 16

Dec 15, 2011, 01:44 AM
    It asks you to solve in y:

multiply both sides by and you get

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who can explain this to me [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My name is Carmen and I live in Rhode Island. My husband now was wrongfully deported back in 2004. I am a US citizen. What can I do to help him?

I need someone to explain this to me [ 2 Answers ]

Lakia Corporation reported the following current-year purchases and sales data for its only product: Date Activities Units Acquired at Cost Units Sold at Retail Jan.1 Beginning Inventory 120 Units @ $6.00 = $720 Jan. 10 Sales 70 Units @ $15 Mar. 7 Purchase 200 Units @ $5.50 = 1,100 Mar. 15...

Could you explain? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, here goes.. I composed an answer here to a question,then I clicked "submit answer" button and it took me to this page. "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." I just did not try again(was not really in the mood to retry posting.Closed only the tab with...

Explain why. [ 2 Answers ]

Explain why highly precise measurment does not always mean a highly accurate one. :confused:

Could anyone explain? [ 3 Answers ]

When someone sleeps on his/her side,what effect will this have on the person's body? Also when we sleep on our stomach,does this effect our body while we sleep,does it restrict any of our organ functions etc? Another thing I wanted to ask was- When we drink water or other fluids, if we gulp it...

View more questions Search