Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacks88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 10:36 AM
    What's that movie called?
    Its about a poor girl who falls in live with a rich guy. And they love each other so much that they got married and had a child.but his parents never liked her cause she was poor so the guy left her. But she was thankful for days he gave her.

My mom told me about this movie and we want to watch it again but she doesn't remember the name of the movie

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I am trying to remember this movie: there are some government crime solvers who have this device which takes feeds from video and sound all over the planet and this super computer reconstructs the past in a virtual / digital realm. There is a lag between now-present and what can be viewed. The...

What is this movie called? [ 0 Answers ]

I remember seeing these movies when I was little, but can't remember their names. One was about this girl, whose mother turns her into a human with a sheep's (lab's head). The second was a comedy TV series about this man, whose sister was famous or something, but she wanted to take a break and he...

What's that movie called? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I hope anyone can help I don't really remember much details except that it was about a bunch of people in a house who needed protection from this kind of little green men. The man who protect those people uses some kind of blood in a large cross that he drips on windows doors etc. and the...

What is this movie called [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a Catholic girls school and the corruption there

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.