Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShyOne773 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Dec 14, 2011, 02:07 AM
    Trying to figure out the name of a HBO show or mini series from back in the 90's
    It was about native american's living in a bad neighbor, mostly centered around a teenaged girl.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 17, 2011, 10:51 AM
    Possibly Grand Avenue
    dshbjDSB11 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 11:56 PM
    Grand avenue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mini series & TV series [ 3 Answers ]

I have two shows that I can't remember the name of. 1. mini series on abc 80's-90's teenagers pilot a ship from earth to find a new planet and I think colonize, they end up uncovering a rebellion. May have been made by Disney. 2. 80's. A family take a tour of a pyramid and gets left inside in...

Pinnochio animated series Hbo I think about late 80s early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I tried searching the net for this. But from what I remember this was a animated series had lots of episodes. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

90's TV show with a guy who drove a semi with a car in the back [ 3 Answers ]

There was a show in the 90's with a guy who drove a semi with a car in the back. I believe the semi and the car were both black. He was kind of a crime stopper. The guy was younger with dark hair and ice blue eyes. Can you help me! And it was not B.J. and the Bear!

HBO AIDS Documentary/Mini Series (VERY OLD) [ 1 Answers ]

About 10+ years ago there was a documentary or mini series on one of the movie stations. Since HBO was the 1st movie station that I remember doing anything outside of the normal realm of just playing movies I believe it was on HBO. It followed a man from HIV to full blown AIDS, eventually to going...

View more questions Search